Friday, April 5, 2019

How to Say I am Sorry in Arabic Language!



How Do You Say Sorry in Arabic!

There are different words to say sorry in Arabic some of these words are formal and emphatic and some of these words are informal and it means forgive me.

The Formal Way:

Ana Asef - انا آسف  it means “I am Sorry”.

The female if she want to say " “I am Sorry” Ana Asefa = أنا أسفة

Maa’zeratan - معذرةً, that means apologies.

Aa’tazer - أعتذر,  It means I apologise.

Informal Way: 

Haq Alia = حقك عليا

If you want to say for someone “forgive me”

For male say it like this: Samehni = سامحني

For female say it like this: Sameheeni = Sameheeni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Types of Beverages

  Types of Beverages أنواع المشروبات Beverage: In Arabic you can say it "Mashroob" مشروب Beverages:  In Arabic you can say it &quo...